Update Effective May 24th, 2018
Pursuant to Article 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 21 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) We would like to inform that…
1. The administrator of personal data is DIGITRONIC AUTOGAS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SP.K. , ul. Elewatorska 9, 15-620 Białystok, Poland.
2. Personal data is processed in order to answer the request for quotation / submit the offer / performance of the contract of sale / delivery of goods.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR and Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR.
4. The recipients of personal data are:
– distributors in the scope of answering the request for quotation / presenting the offer / performance of the sales / delivery agreement,
– carriers / forwarders in the scope of delivery of goods,
– customs agency in the scope of the contract of sale / delivery of goods
– external accounting department to the extent necessary to perform the duties of the Administrator arising from the law,
– an external legal department to the extent necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
5. The period, for which data will be stored corresponds to the limitation periods resulting from the provisions of the Civil Code and the Tax Ordinance. The estimated period of storage of personal data is 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the tax obligation resulting from the concluded commission contract arose.
6. The person whose data is processed has the right to demand from the administrator access to personal data relating to the data subject, rectification, deletion, the right to be forgotten, the right to limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right for data transfer.
7. The data subject has the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Providing personal data is necessary for the proper performance of the contract. Failure to provide personal data may lead to the inability to perform the contract.
Effective Date: April 26, 2017
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Digitronic Autogas and our website; http://www.digitronicgas.lv. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.